Sunday 19 February 2017

Digipak feedback

The feedback was mostly negative due to the fact that the work was rushed and I often run into technical issues. The positives of the digipak were the photography which was a shared positive with the group thanks to Ghanshyam. Another positive was the font although most agreed, such as myself that I was over using it and I needed another font within my digipak. One negative of the digipak is the fact that the discs I used as my example are not perfect circles and look poorly cut out. On the extra CD they felt the image used Is poor as it looks like a mistake and the photographer has took a photo while Jacob is messing about. On the social network pop up the word 'social networks' should be taken out. Another thing brought up was that conventionally tour dates isn't put into a digipak so I may change it and instead fill it with just an image of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment